- i think relationships should be taken seriously- sex isn’t everything
- manners are always attractive
- caring about grades is attractive too
- chivalry is a plus
- saying “please” and “thank you” will blow my mind
- break ups shouldn’t be often and when they are they aren’t taken lightly
Marrying young is not the end of my freedom. It means I want to travel and see the world, but with her by my side. It means I still like drinking in bars and dancing in clubs, but stumbling home with her at 2am and eating pizza in our underwear. It means I know that I want to kiss those lips every morning, and every night before bed. If you see marriage as the end of your ‘freedom’, you’re doing it wrong.
Well this was just beautiful
- Me trying to express how I feel: Idk I just feel like...idk...idk man. Nvm I'm good.
BOYS TO AVOID:
-boys that are against feminism
-boys that call girls sluts and whores
-boys that think a vagina gets loose after having a lot of sex
-white boys that use the n word